Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini by A Year of Slow Cooker
- 1 (16-ounce package) wheat spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 1-2 pounds turkey breast, cut in small chunks
- 5 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package Neufchatel cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chicken broth
- salt to taste at the table
- Spray a 4qt or 6qt cooking spray.
- Mix all of the ingredients except the pasta together and place into the crock pot and cook on low 6 hours.
- Add cooked pasta and cook on low for 1 more hour.