I found this recipe online and can not remember where or from whom. Because of this, I am unable to give credit where credit is due – if this is your recipe, please let me know and I would be happy to cite you.
No Pudge Brownies
Makes 16 servings
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add yogurt and mix well. The batter will be very thick.
- Spray an 8×8 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread batter evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Cut into the desired shape.
- If making into a heart, frost with Neufchatel cheese* frosting. I then topped it with crushed peppermint and chocolate chips.
*Neufchatel cheese is a low-fat version of cream cheese that does not have tons of fillers and additives like most low-fat cream cheese. Use this in place of cream cheese in any cream cheese frosting recipe.