Jason loves this recipe and it is extremely easy to make.
- 10oz of ground turkey, browned
- 15oz can of kidney beans or 1 cup dried beans, soaked
- 24oz can diced tomatoes
- 15oz can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup whole wheat elbow noodles, not cooked*
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup spaghetti cause or tomato sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients into a 3-4 serving crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Stir occasionally to prevent the side from burning.
*It is okay to put the uncooked noodles in directly because the water and heat will cook them. If you do not like mushy noodles, add them when there is 2 hours left.